Saturday, October 24

She's got the kind of look that defies gravity. She's a greatest cook and she's fat free. She's been to private school and she speaks perfect French. She's got the perfect friends. Oh, isn't she cool?
She practices Tai Chi. She's never lose her nerve. She's more than you deserve. She's just far better than me.
Don't bother, I won't die of deception. Don't feel sorry. And don't bother, I'll be fine but she's waiting. So don't bother, be unkind.
I'm sure she doesn't know how to touch you like I would. I beat her at that one good, don't you think so?
She must think I'm a flea. I'm really a cat, you see, and it's not my last life at all.
For you, I'd give up all I own and move to a communist country if you came with me, of course, And I'd file my nails so they don't hurt you. And lose those pounds. And learn about football if it made you stay but you won't, but you won't.
So don't bother, I'll be fine, I'll be fine. And after all I'm glad that I'm not your type, not your type, not your type, not your type. Promise you won't ever see me cry.

(Shakira)

No comments: