Tuesday, March 23


How do I get closer to you when you keep it all on mute? How will I know the right way to love you?
Usually the queen of figurin' out, breaking down a man is no work out but I have no clue how to get through to you.
Oh, I wanna hit you just to see if you cry. I keep knocking on wood, hopin' there's a real boy inside.
'Cause you're not a man, you're just a mannequin. I wish you could feel that my love is real but you're not a man.
I wish I could just turn you on. Put a battery in and make you talk. Even pull a string for you to say anything.
But with you there is no guarantee. Only expired warranty, a bunch of broken parts and I can't seem to find your heart.
Oh, I'm such a fool! I'm such a fool! I'm such a fool!
This one's outta my hands. I can't put you back together again.
You're just a toy. Could you ever be a real, real boy? And understand? But you're not a man.
If the past is the problem, our future could solve them, baby. I could bring you to life if you let me inside, baby. It'll hurt but in the end you'll be a man.
You're not a man, you're just a manequin. I wish you could feel that my love is real!
A toy. Could you ever be a real, real boy? Understand? But you are not a man...

(Katy Perry)

No comments: